- PayPal has extended its service to most countries in the world.
- Transaction is processed in US$
- This is one of the most convenient ways of making online payments, once you have set up your account.
- If you are an international user, it takes a few days for PayPal to "verify" your credit card for the first time. This is only required once. Create your free personal account ahead of time and be prepared.
- No fees.
- We ship immediately upon notification from PayPal of a payment by credit card or from your PayPal balance.
- eCheck payments are shipped when we receive notice that funds have cleared. (This takes 3-5 days usually).
- How: Go to the PayPal site, log into your account and choose "send money". Please firstname.lastname@example.org as our e-mail address in the form.
- Credit Cards
VISA, Mastercard, American Express
- We accept VISA, Mastercard and American Express credit cards.
- We process your purchases ourselves.
- If we already have your card number from a recent transaction we can process immediately upon receiving your order. (You may choose "Credit Card you have on file" or enter new credit crd details during checkout.)
- We convert your charge to Canadian Dollars. Your bank will convert back to your currency. More information.
- No fees.
- We ship immediately upon authorization.
- You may also call us to give us card details at 1-613-374-2091. We need your card number, expiry date and your name as it appears on the card.
- We accept cheques drawn on U.S. or Canadian banks.
- In most cases we do not wait for cheques to clear before shipping. We may, at our discretion, require time
for cheque clearance if the two following factors apply to this transaction:
- We have not done business together before.
- The cheque is for a significant amount.
- Cheque clearance from Canada to the U.S. takes 3 weeks. If the above factors apply to this transaction, we recommend one of the other available payment methods.
- How: Send your cheque to our mailing address below (also on your e-mail auction invoice from us).
Make checks payable to "Deborah Lingen".
- Money Orders
- U.S. Postal Money Orders, or any other US$ money orders purchased in the US, or drawn on a US bank are acceptable.
- International Money Orders from the U.S.P.S., Western Union, banks etcetera are accepted in either US$ or C$.
- We ship upon receipt.
- How: Send to our mailing address below (also on your e-mail auction invoice from us).
Make payable to "Deborah Lingen".
- We accept cash payments in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Pounds Sterling and Euros only. Please ask us for an exchange rate.
- Cash payments are sent strictly at your own risk. Registration is not a guarantee!
- We recommend you do not send cash in a greeting card sized envelope. Birthday cards often include cash, and postal handlers around the world know it!
- How: Very carefully! Send to our mailing address below (also on your e-mail auction invoice from us).
- Interac E-Mail Money Transfer (Canadians Only)
- If you have online access to your Canadian bank account, you can easily send money to anyone else in Canada who banks online and has an email account.
- It is a little known, but very handy system. Check your bank's online site and look for "Interac E-Mail Money Transfer".
- Available to online banking customers of nearly all Canadian banks and Credit Unions:
- Use Debbie's email address: email@example.com
- Western Union Money Transfer
- We accept Western Union Money Transfers.
- Must be remitted in Canadian dollars. Ask for an exchange rate.
- If there is a payment method that you are familiar with but is not listed here, please let us know. We are always happy to add to our payment options where we can.
P.O. Box 99,
K0H 2W0 CANADA
|Time Zone||Eastern Standard Time
GMT -5 hours (November - April)
GMT -4 hours (May - October)